What would you do with $1440? How would you spend it? What would you have to show for it?
What if you received $1440 a month? How would you spend it? What would you have to show for it?
What if you received $1440 a week? Would you be spending it differently? Would you have something different to show for it?
Now, what if you received $1440 a day and you had to spend it each day, or you'd lose it. You'd continue receiving the same $1440 each day for the rest of your life. Everyone in your family received the same $1440... how would you spend it now? What would you have to show for it? What would they have to show for it?
Well, each of us don't necessarily get $1440 a day BUT we do get 1440 minutes each day, which are of greater worth than money. These minutes can be used as we see fit. If we don't use them, we don't get them back but luckily we get a fresh 1440 each day.
How do you use your time? And what do you got to show for?
This was part of a lesson at our church services a while back. It really spoke to me and I began thinking about how I use my time and if I'm using it in the best way possible. Then Hannah leaned over to me and said that this is an area she needs to improve on because she didn't think she was using her "minutes wisely". I found her ability to recognize area of weakness in herself wonderful! My little girl is growing up!!
That's when I decided to really focus on our schedules and find areas where I could improve them.
I will talk about "The Schedule" on my next post.
Celeste <3
No comments:
Post a Comment