Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We Will Never Be the Same Again!

I wanted to put together a blog that just focused on our Thomas Jefferson Education family. There seems to be so many questions on the subject and I thought something like this, would be an easy way to follow what we are doing and to begin to understand the process.

We have only been doing TJEd in our home for about 5 months but so far, we're really enjoying it. I can already see Hannah and Gabe progressing in a wonderful way. It's amazing to me that such a simple, basic, learning style can create such amazing leadership skills.

When I began reading the TJEd books, I felt an instant connection with them. It was as if someone had read my mind concerning many of my views on life and then decided to use them to create a learning style. As I read, I kept finding myself thinking..."FINALLY!!  Someone sees things the way I see them!  Someone understands the way I understand! Someone is validating my point of view and not only that, but it claiming it to be a better way!!"

I am overwhelmed with gratitude to my Father in Heaven for bringing A Thomas Jefferson Education into my home. We will never be the same again!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is going to be great. I cant wait to read about what is working for your family!

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

Removed my own comment...couldn't figure out how to comment. But after troubleshooing, it works again!!! Yippee!!

Anyway, Tiffany, I think you should have a TJEd blog too! That way I can see what's working for you as well.

The reason I did this was due to people asking me about TJEd. There's just so much to explain and it doesn't come out as I'd like, so instead I'm hoping those who truly are curious will just read this blog and come to understand what we are doing in our home!! :)