The products are...
Spanish BINGO!
I purchased the "States BINGO" by this same company (which covers all the states, their capitals, their nicknames, & a fun fact about the state) and our family LOVES it!! I think it's amazing how my 5yr old is picking up on the facts right along with his older sister. I'm sure the same thing will happen when we start playing Spanish BINGO. It's amazing how many facts kids will pick up when they think they're just playing a game and having fun!!
Spanish Flashcards
I LOVE flashcards!! I think we have a set for almost every subject. Flashcards are so easy to use and it's amazing how many ways they can be used. The reason I chose this set of Spanish Flashcards is because they have the English/Spanish on one side and the picture on the other, allowing the child to guess then turn it over to see if they got it right. There are several sets that have the picture & the answer on the same side....not sure how you can memorize something with the answer's right there.
Spanish WrapsUps!
I purchased the "US States" WrapUps a little while back and Hannah really likes using them. I was THRILLED when I found that they also made Spanish WrapUps!!! YIPPEE!!! I know she'll dive right into these as soon as she gets them! The downfall? Tapes?!? Do they still make those?? Obviously they do!!
I also invested in several computer programs for Beginning Spanish. I got a really good deal on all of them on Amazon.com. I purchased all basic Spanish programs, which Gabe should be able to do shortly. If he's interested in learning Spanish, they'll be available for him as well.
I can't wait for Hannah's birthday! I can't wait to see her reaction!! I'll make sure I post a pic of the big moment. It makes me so happy to see how Hannah is truly beginning to love to learn! She enjoys gaining knowledge on subjects lots of subjects, especially the goals she's chosen for herself.
<3



No comments:
Post a Comment